Saturday, September 13, 2008

Prt Four and Five of Mistake Traders Make...

Hi Traders

Hope you're doing well....Today's I continue to publish next part of Mistake Traders Make...look at below...

Part Four

I'm still amazed at this ongoing mini-series of interviews
between Serious Trader and Bill Poulos -- the questions are
really going to the heart of what a lot of traders just
don't get. Take for example the fourth part in the Mistakes
Traders Make series --

Mistakes Traders Make

Bill talked about how traders don't take profits when they
should, and how they leave a ton of money on the table by
getting out when they shouldn't.

It's all part of not have a trading method, according to
Bill. And that's a follow up to the last segment, where he
talked about the need to have and stick to a trading method
and its rules. I know I've made the mistake of bailing out
too early on a trade and I know for damn sure I've made the
mistake of letting my trade run when the market was against
me (after being in the money, mind you).

This really hits home; I mean, when a trader like Bill
really understands HOW we make mistakes and WHY we make the
mistakes we do when trading, it solidifies Serious Trader's
opinion that Bill is an expert trader, doesn't it?

The next segment will be the last for the series, but I
honestly hope it isn't the last from Bill. This has been
great stuff.

You'll know when it's out.
======================================================


======================================================

Part Five

Well, here's the final segment in the five-part interview
series between Serious Trader (that's a YouTube name) and
Bill Poulos -- well, I've just found out that Serious is
also here on Squidoo -- so I've added his Lens so we can see
what's going on...because Bill announced that he's
conducting a worldwide Trading Survey on the 'net to get a
better understanding of the hurdles trader's think they're
facing in the markets today (and tomorrow).

This last part of the interview was one where if you've ever
lost money in the market, you'll hear what Bill says and
start nodding your head and say, that's me! Here's the link to part five.

Mistakes Traders Make

Like this line: "I'll hang in there a bit longer" -- have
you EVER said that while holding onto a losing stock? I know
I have...it's a shame that that ends the series for Mistakes
Traders Make.

Bill said he's going to be releasing more free training
material soon -- I have to admit, I can't wait.

Have a nice Weekend...
Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: