Thursday, July 10, 2008

Forex Market- Open Your Mind

Hi Traders

How are things going with your open trading position this week...I hope that you have a good chance to beat forex brokers ....

http://www.forexyard.com/banner_images/204.jpg?zone_id=

The EUR- experienced mixed trends versus the major currencies yesterday. The EUR gained 62 points against the USD and closed at 1.5742. However the EUR declined versus the GBP, eventually closing at 0.7964. The German Trade Balance and the French Trade Balance indicators were published at 14.4B and -4.7B respectively. In addition, the European Central Bank President Trichet spoke about economic and monetary developments that helped increase volatility. Overall, yesterday's indicators had a minor effect on the European currency; therefore we should look deeper into the EUR's counterparts for the explanation...

Most traders think they've "seen it all"... I can relate,
because I used to think like that. It wasn't until I decided to
always come from "I don't know" that things began to change for
me...

This is why I'm constantly searching for new trading reports,
articles, ideas, tidbits... anything that can give me an edge in
the markets...
Claim Your "Sneak Preview" Trading "Blueprint"...

Regards
Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: