Thursday, July 24, 2008

Did you get these 3 Forex trading bonuses?

Hi Traders

I Hope that trading things going well with you....

Just a quick update about Bill Poulos's Forex Profit Accelerator
home study course I let you know about earlier this week...

(I don't know if he's announced all these yet, but I wanted to
give you a heads-up as soon as I heard about this.)

Starting today, he just added on some bonus training materials
which I personally think is a little crazy for him to do.

WHY?

1. GROUP MENTORING BONUS

Because 2 of them are GROUP MENTORING web-seminars that let you
"spy" on his trading computer and get your questions answered
live and "in person".

Here are the details:

* After you get his Forex course, Bill's going to give you
private login instructions were you can join him on 2 separate
web-seminars. You'll get to interact live with Bill, ask him to
pull up Forex charts, take a look at trades, and more...

-I've seen these kinds of sessions go for $200 or more, but he's
including both of them "on the house" if you pick up his course
TODAY. Folks, that's like someone handing you $400.

Get them here...



2. UNPUBLISHED "TRADING MIND" TRICKS BONUS

Bill also talked one of the masters of trading psychology to
"cough up" 2 brand new, unpublished "trading mind" reports that
include the latest tricks and techniques you can use to train
yourself to...

-Pull the Trigger

Yeah, I know... discipline & psychology aren't "exciting";
however, successful traders know that they are CRITICAL in
achieving success in the markets.

And I also know that any time I can get my hands on the latest
thinking about the mind of a trader, I want that information
IMMEDIATELY.

You get these 2 new reports here:

3. SURPRISE FOREX OPTIONS TRAINING BONUS

Finally, Bill made a call to a company that's among the best at
teaching options trading and asked them if they had any new
training materials focused on trading options with Forex.

-They delivered big time.

This bonus is a little sensitive because the value is so high,
and some folks already paid a lot of money for it. So I can't
mention the details here.

But I can say that you get it at no extra cost when you pick up
Bill's Forex Profit Accelerator course TODAY right here...


Phew!

I don't know how long these bonuses will last, so I urge you to
at least check them out in more detail. They're probably worth
close to $1,000, and you get them for nothing. That's a pretty
good deal to me.

Good Trading,
Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: