Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Morning Scalping “Emergency” – Read This!

Hi Traders It's the day wish you expected...so let's to take action...
Tens of thousands of downloads of the Triad Trading
Report in just 24 hours and I'm thinking Holy *%!$! Yikes!

Not because of how many downloads there have been,
I know there is a burning need for traders to find a better
way to trade...that is never a surprise.

But here's what is!!

The thousands of comments I've seen from traders
fully admitting that they are...

- Not having “sniper like” accuracy
- Not being “laser' focused
- And not having the skills to “legally steal” their pips – as I do, most every day

When I got to my desk today, I was pleasantly surprised when
I noticed Jason Fielder, the creator of the Triad report was all
over the issue.

So what Jason did today was immediately stop what he was doing
and recorded an “Emergency” trading video, which you need
to go watch right now.


In the same way race car drivers have different sets of tires
for different types of road conditions (wet, dry, muddy)...
Jason does the exact same with his trading strategies.

In fact, he uses no less than four (4) different ways to trade, all depending
on the situation, or what the trading objective is (short term in and out trades,
or longer term position trades).

If you're not firing on all cylinders in your forex trades, you need to learn
how its' done.

Go see what I'm talking about in Jason's 5 minute Emergency
video he's just finished. Once you see how it's done, you'll
have a much better trading week, I'm sure.


Good Trading
Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: