Sunday, January 24, 2010

USDBOT Shocks Forex Traders With Live Trading Proof




Hi Traders

Hope that you fine and you thinking about your trading future with more enthusiasm...
I’ll keep this extremely short. I am blown away with what Mark just sent me…Mark and his team are going one step further and releasing live trading statements showing their robot in action. These are real accounts, real money, no backtests, no demos, only the real deal.

Even in some of the most turbulent economic times (the past year), USDBOT has consistently made steady profits on small, medium, and large accounts. This is the first time I’m seeing something like this.

There is not much I can say, you just have to take a look for yourself.


Amazing, isn’t it? That’s exactly how I feel.

Till Tomorrow,

Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: