Sunday, November 29, 2009

Watch Forex Master Bob Iaccino's Win 3 Trades in a Row!

Hi Traders

Hope you're fine..how you spent weekend time...
Last week in Las Vegas I told you about meeting CNBC's Celebrity Bob Iaccino at the Trader's
Expo and at the Palms! Let me tell you, it was a crazy good time and you should definitely make
the trip if you can next year!

...Anyway, Bob was just showing me a few trades that he took the other day, and he went ahead and made a
video showing them. He had three winners in a row, and he took the time to explain excatly why he took each trade.

In each of these video's Bob walks you through the trade, step by step, laying out the reason's for getting into the trade, and more importantly his profit targets!

What I really like about Bob's trades is that he's basically using pure price patterns, not a lot of this technical
mumbo jumbo that get's people confused and lost. I can remember when I started trading that if you looked at
my charts, you might have been hard pressed to find the price graphs anywhere on there I had so many indicators!

I'm sure many of you have been there too!

Well this isn't like that at all. This is very simple, pattern recognition stuff that anyone can do!


Check it out here...

Bob's only going to have the video's up for a couple of days, so be sure to go watch them now while you can!


Good Trading,

Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: