Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Forex Income Engine students SPEAK...



Hi Traders

This is quck holidays update....hope you're enjoying in this great celebration days...


I just got a note from Bill Poulos, developer of the brand new
Forex Income Engine home study course, where he shares some
actual feedback from some of his new students who picked up the
course a few weeks ago.

These are 'raw & unedited', but I thought I'd share them with
you in case you're 'on the fence' about picking up a copy of
this course before the current 'second chance' offer comes down
this Thursday, January 1st.

---

"Hi Bill, I know you will probably hear it a lot, but just to
let you know that on my first paper trading tryout with the
methods I racked up 46 pips in 3 trades of maybe 10-30 minutes
each. One in 15 min candles, and the others in 5 min candles. If
my trade account would permit, that would have been $460USD, or
in home country dollars, about $867 NZD. One trade before dinner
and two since.

ciao 4 now.
thanks 4 your methods. john k."*


"Your videos are excellent. I had some reservation about the
complexity of this method but I can see that it is not that
difficult once you master it... I am very glad I purchased your
product... Keep up the great work.

David K."


"Thus far am very pleased with the method. Every trader has
heard the old axiom to 'bu y on a dip and sell on a rally'. The
problem for me with that saying has always been that I had
difficulty telling the difference between a pullback and a price
reversal. I am particularly impressed with the rules of this
method that help distinguish that difference. So far I have had
four wi nning trades and no losses on my demo account and am up
about 3% after 3 days of trading. I look forward to seeing how
the method works this coming week. Thanks for a terrific course!

Steve J."

---

To join Bill's students, see if any copies of his course are
available here...



Happy New Year...

Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: