Sunday, November 23, 2008

Exclusive Interview With Super Robot Developers...

Hi Traders

I am still a little shocked from the incredible results Steve, Mike and Ulrich showed us yesterday. Today they sent me a 15 minute video reportage that gives us a lot more insight.
From beta testers over real live data to an exclusive interview with one of the developers, Steve Carletti they got all bases covered. If you want to know more I urge you to watch this Video Reportage.

Here is the link...

Watch it while its available. As I heard from the developers over 20.000 people accessed it yesterday (!!!) . No clue how long the server can stand this load.. But it had to be expected..
In case you missed yesterdays stunning proof report, its also still accessible
on here..
Do yourself a big favor and check it out. I seriously have never seen anything like it.



Still stunned,
Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: