Thursday, October 23, 2008

He gave him $50k to trade...

Hi Traders

Why would one of the top traders in Forex give
another trader $50,000 to trade for him?

I have some very valuable information that hasn't hit
the streets yet. I actually heard about this a few
weeks ago but it took a few days to find out exactly
what's going on.

There's a new Sheriff in town! There's a trader from
the U.K. who even the gurus are talking about. He has
caused such a stir that one of the top traders
challenged him to trade one of his accounts as a
test. The results where so impressive that not only
did he allow him to continue trading, but he added
to the account.


Here's what's even more interesting - apparently
there is an underground video of the whole thing. I
am still digging, but I have been promised a sneak
peek of this video on Sunday so I will pass it on as
soon as I get it.

Regards

Forex.DelijaWorld.com

P.S. No one even knows this guy's name yet, that's
how underground this is. I will let you know how it goes on Sunday.

======================================
Information, charts or examples contained in this
review is for illustration and educational purposes
only. It should not be considered as advice or an
endorsement to purchase or sell any security or
financial instrument. We do not and cannot give
investment advice.
======================================

No comments: