Sunday, June 29, 2008

If you're a serious trader, you can't afford to NOT read this...

Hi Traders

Next Trading week is almoust here so don't waste your time then take action to discover new trading information which help you to make a good profit next week.


I almost didn't publish this because I thought to
myself, "There's NO WAY that there will be any of these left for
my visitors. This offer is so good, it's only a matter of hours
before IT'S OVER." But after speaking with Bill Poulos himself,
he assured me that he reserved a few copies specifically for my
visitors. So I decided to publish this after all.

What the heck am I talking about and who is Bill Poulos?! I
don't have a lot of time to explain due to the time-sensitive
nature but I'll do my best.

Bill rushed me a copy of his complete, step-by-step trading
course recently. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. After
all, because my name's out there on the Internet, I get a LOT of
trading courses sent to me, and I feel like I've SEEN IT ALL.
Well, there was something in the way that Bill presented himself
to me that made me pay attention to his course, and I'm glad I
did.

When his course arrived, I actually felt a little like I kid
again waiting for a package to arrive in the mail. I canceled
all my meetings for the day, shut off my cell phone (well, OK, I
put it on silent), and settled in for a thoroughly enjoyable
afternoon session with Bill's course.


There's not enough room in this post for me to cover all the
details, but Bill's trading course is PROFOUND, ENLIGHTENING,
and most important, it's USABLE. He doesn't make crazy promises
and set expectations so high that they're impossible to achieve.
He doesn't require that you have an advanced degree in
mathematics to understand his method.

The true beauty of Bill's course is that he's just like you and
me. He's been burned. He's learned a lot. And he explains his
course in clear and easy-to-understand language with TONS of
practical examples.





When I was done going through his 150 page manual, DVD, and CD-
ROM, the moon was in the sky and it was well past midnight. I
was very satisfied in knowing that I had learned some NEW and
USEFUL trading methods that are now a part of my trading
toolkit.

So when Bill contacted me a day ago and let me in on a special
offer for my visitors exclusively, I had to let you know about it
ASAP.

Here's the deal... Bill printed 1,000 copies of his trading
course and he only has 77 left. He needs to move these
IMMEDIATELY because his printer is raising his duplication costs
next month and Bill wants to get another batch printed before
the prices go up. This means that Bill will in all likelihood
raise the price of his course after these remaining 77 copies
sell out.

He agreed to knock $100 off his list price, but just for these
last 77 copies. So it's first come, first served.

Frankly, these 77 packages may be gone by the time you read this
blog-post. The only way to know for sure is click on the link here
for more information.


Good Trading,
Forex.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: